In concert with the World Health Organisation, today WhatsApp have released their new “Together at Home” sticker pack.
Stickers are one of the fastest growing ways to communicate with friends or family on WhatsApp and this new batch offers another great way to connect with friends and family.
According to WhatsApp:
"This pack offers creative ways to remind people to wash their hands, maintain distance, exercise, and importantly to celebrate medical heroes as well as the personal heroes in all of our lives."
Read the WhatsApp release here.
How can I use the new WhatsApp stickers
- Open a WhatsApp conversation
- Tap the little icon that sits within the text box
- At the bottom, tap the icon next to the gif icon, which will bring up the stickers
- Tap the + sign in the top right corner underneath the microphone icon
- You should see the Together at Home stickers - tap to download to your phone
The World Health Organisation already has a WhatsApp service that you can use to find the latest information and guidance on the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Check it out here or add +41 79 893 1892 as to your contacts and send "0" to see their menu of information.
- 10 people in every WhatsApp group. Are you one of them?
- 20 best travel apps that make group holiday planning easy
- 10 things to pack on every group trip